I recently made the following changes to my schedule:
- Sleeping in until fully rested.
- No meetings during the week.
- Breaking my day into task-based sections.
- Taking a daily break for a walk and snack at a local cafe.
I think I’m onto something, and I’ve noticed the following results:
- I get more work done.
- I enjoy my work a lot more.
- I complete tasks more rapidly.
- I need fewer breaks when working.
Constant course correction seems to be the name of the game.
Also, these banana muffins I’ve been on lately.